Empower Sales Channels
Companies often mistake product training for sales enablement. In fact, understanding the company’s product features is a small part of the education that a rep needs. While the top reps and channel partners will pursue that education on their own, companies must provide it for the rest.
To make the numbers, quarter after quarter, companies are looking to:
- Gain sales buy-in to new sales and marketing initiatives
- Enable reps and partners to articulate value to decision-makers
- Evolve sales channel capabilities in sync with go-to-market strategy
- Eliminate channel conflict and foster collaboration with key partners
- Proliferate sales best practices and win/loss lessons.
How we help:
- Gather sales input on campaigns, sales strategies, market initiatives, and sales tools
- Develop targeted messaging and value proposition development
- Create the qualitative and quantitative business case for your products
- Educate direct sales and channel partners about solutions or markets
- Develop sales skills for communication, negotiation, and building rapport and trust
- Write collateral and presentations for internal and external use
- Created sales tools and training for a target industry that helped close $1.3M deal in first quarter of use
- Signed up over 100 channel partners to use new partner resource website we’d helped develop. Previously, partners had no single point of contact for product and sales information.